Repticon: What to expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubardad

Hello all:

Im debating on going to Repticon on Dec30 in Houston but Im a lot closer to the Dallas show on Jan12/13. Im curious to know if its more like a "swap meet" for reptile stuff or more like "city fair and display only?"

While I realize there will be a lot of things to look at, I just want to make sure it can entertain my young children enough while I look for a possible new BD? Im assuming there will be stuff there I can buy for my tank that may or may not be cheaper than my local store.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Reptile shows are a great time, loads of animals to see or purchase as well as lots of products, everything reptile + amphibian related. I've never gone to Repticon but been to other shows.

fubardad

Original Poster
Would you recommend buying a BD at a show? Different opinions on positive vs negative about buying a BD at a show?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
If there are good reputable breeder/vendors there. Check to see what beardie vendors/breeders will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom