Repticon: What to expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubardad

Hello all:

Im debating on going to Repticon on Dec30 in Houston but Im a lot closer to the Dallas show on Jan12/13. Im curious to know if its more like a "swap meet" for reptile stuff or more like "city fair and display only?"

While I realize there will be a lot of things to look at, I just want to make sure it can entertain my young children enough while I look for a possible new BD? Im assuming there will be stuff there I can buy for my tank that may or may not be cheaper than my local store.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Reptile shows are a great time, loads of animals to see or purchase as well as lots of products, everything reptile + amphibian related. I've never gone to Repticon but been to other shows.

fubardad

Original Poster
Would you recommend buying a BD at a show? Different opinions on positive vs negative about buying a BD at a show?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
If there are good reputable breeder/vendors there. Check to see what beardie vendors/breeders will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom