Good Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I hope all is good in the wonderful world of Bearded Dragons!
I was just setting here having my morning coffee, thinking of how great it is to know the lives of so many dragons are found here. I would also like to say, just knowing that others go through the same things that I go through is strangely comforting.
I would like to thank each and, every one of you for being here, (day-in day-out) helping our little spiked friends.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
And those of us on the new-ish side of beardie ownership appreciate your being here too, Gormagon! I know my little guy is happier and healthier because of the time and care you and other senior posters put in to help us n00bs not screw up (as much) :lol:

100140-5640157442.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Aaradimian":3q5b5ydx said:
And those of us on the new-ish side of beardie ownership appreciate your being here too, Gormagon! I know my little guy is happier and healthier because of the time and care you and other senior posters put in to help us n00bs not screw up (as much) :lol:

100140-5640157442.jpg
This is why we come here every day, to help others understand what our masters demand of us slaves!!! We love to hear success stories.
And, Yes, they are very demanding little buggers....so cute, cuddly, loving and, trusting :lol: :lol: :lol:

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Gormagon":h28evx4a said:
I hope all is good in the wonderful world of Bearded Dragons!
I was just setting here having my morning coffee, thinking of how great it is to know the lives of so many dragons are found here. I would also like to say, just knowing that others go through the same things that I go through is strangely comforting.
I would like to thank each and, every one of you for being here, (day-in day-out) helping our little spiked friends.

Good Morning to you as well, sir. Thanks for the cheerfulness in the morning. I've loved reading tons of these forums since I joined back in September and even though I'm a newer beardie owner, makes me feel good when I can offer advice to the newbies. I agree with you about it being strangely comforting when I see that all of you go through the same things that I've gone through with my little girl. Yesterday was her fifth day straight of sleeping and I was deeply missing her. Well, when I walked through the door after work, there she was, out of her blanket and staring at me wide eyed in the dark. It was perhaps the most joyous feeling seeing her out of brumation. Got a little picture with her before she decided to be active for most of the night. Haha Little thing just makes my heart smile.

Mom and Tampico :D
101206-6197896041.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
vrenee1018":3neqf8fp said:
Good Morning to you as well, sir. Thanks for the cheerfulness in the morning. I've loved reading tons of these forums since I joined back in September and even though I'm a newer beardie owner, makes me feel good when I can offer advice to the newbies. I agree with you about it being strangely comforting when I see that all of you go through the same things that I've gone through with my little girl. Yesterday was her fifth day straight of sleeping and I was deeply missing her. Well, when I walked through the door after work, there she was, out of her blanket and staring at me wide eyed in the dark. It was perhaps the most joyous feeling seeing her out of brumation. Got a little picture with her before she decided to be active for most of the night. Haha Little thing just makes my heart smile.

Mom and Tampico :D
101206-6197896041.jpg

That's just adorable!!! They do have a way of melting your heart!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom