Tampico Year Old Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Hello All:

I just wanted to give an update on my one year old beardie, Tampico. She turned one on December 14th of this year. She slept for most of the day as she was preparing to go into brumation. I was able to get a couple of pics with her on her "active" days. However, she's now gone into full brumation and she's asleep for day 5 now -- opening her eyes here and there, but just sleeping in her comfy hammock. Her birthday/Christmas present included her new big homemade 80 gallon tank. I've posted a few updated pics of her below. Hope ya'll enjoy!

101206-7648791605.jpg
101206-3713726467.jpg
101206-3105432932.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She looks happy and healthy! Hopefully her brumation won't be long and you'll have your buddy back soon =)

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":fps17uix said:
She looks happy and healthy! Hopefully her brumation won't be long and you'll have your buddy back soon =)

Thank you. I miss her so much. I don't have my cooking buddy, my cleaning buddy, my dancing buddy, OR my snuggle bug. Lol I know it's ingrained in them to do this whole brumation thing, but dammit, we're in California. It doesn't get THAT cold here. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom