Can anyone help me identify my beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayb

Hello all wanted to see if anyone could identify this beardie I know he’s a leatherback but I’m trying to figure out what he is.
102398-2676974409.jpg
102398-3263696199.jpg

Thank you in advance!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
The only morph that is evident is leatherback. He does have an odd blunt face, can you get a side view of it ? I know some dragons have more of a snub nose but that looks extreme unless it's just the angle. How is his health + behavior in general ? Is that another dragon next to him on the right ?

Jayb

Original Poster
Thank you for responding. It is the angle of the picture. I got the pair yesterday from my wife as a early Xmas gift. I have them together in quarantine to make sure I don’t get any mites anything else. The male will be housed alone. The other dragon will go with my other females if she does well. But back to the male, I also know he’s a trans do to the clear nails but what’s really throwing me off is his eye color and his over all color he’s and off white but with a pattern. So I know he’s not a zero.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I can't see his nails clearly since he's on newspaper, still looks like there is a thin black line in them. If his nails are totally clear w/out the line in them then he's a hypo, not trans. If he were a trans. he would have dark colored eyes so if he has any trans. in him it's just het. for trans. [ Meaning he carries the gene but it's not visually evident ] but it can't be proven unless you see the parent dragons or if you bred him to a female that is het. and they had trans. babies..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom