Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
So I have Three bearded dragons and For a while beardies were the only animals I have, But I also have Other animals, And I wanted to see if there were others who had Non Beardie pets as well. :)

These are my Non Beardie pets:
View media item 60964 This is Kevin, My Male 1.5 year old Betta fish. He basically hates everything and prefers to be left to himself Lol. :lol:
View media item 60725 This is Gizmo, My (Apparently) Female Crested Gecko, She Is Around a year old. She is Very hyper and Sweet.
View media item 61089 This is Ruby, My Female 6 month old Ball Python. She is Very Explorative and Sweet.
View media item 60676 and This is Tillery, My Female 6 year old Maine coon mix Cat. She is rather shy but very snuggly.

:)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
You're Welcome. :)

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
P5100009.jpg

Fluffy , being … fluffy …. she's my livewire , has to explore everything and loves interacting with me

Milded-telling-someone-to-back-off.gif

This is why they are called Bluetongue Skinks , Mildred 10 yrs old 22" and 950g of grumpy lady. Telling a visiter who was in my yard when she was helping with the gardening to back off. She's really sweet with my grandson, my wife and me. But no one else can get near her.

george-he-s-a-sweet-boy-never-huffs.gif

Her brother George.

SydneyGaia

Hatchling Member
HippieLizards":qvzyp1n2 said:
AHBD":qvzyp1n2 said:
Why Thank you! :D I didn't know that you owned fire skinks, Blaze is Gorgeous. :)
SydneyGaia":qvzyp1n2 said:
My 8-ish year old Border Collie/lab mix, Ozzie

100743-9316661413.jpg
Ozzie is a Cute and Happy looking Dog. :)
Thank you :). He is a very happy, though a bit demanding/bossy, boy ;-). He loooooves and needs dog parks.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
kingofnobbys":2yrttl5x said:
P5100009.jpg

Fluffy , being … fluffy …. she's my livewire , has to explore everything and loves interacting with me

Milded-telling-someone-to-back-off.gif

This is why they are called Bluetongue Skinks , Mildred 10 yrs old 22" and 950g of grumpy lady. Telling a visiter who was in my yard when she was helping with the gardening to back off. She's really sweet with my grandson, my wife and me. But no one else can get near her.

george-he-s-a-sweet-boy-never-huffs.gif

Her brother George.
Fluffy is looking Fabulous as always, :) and Mildred's Tongue Threat Is really cool! :)
SydneyGaia":2yrttl5x said:
HippieLizards":2yrttl5x said:
AHBD":2yrttl5x said:
Why Thank you! :D I didn't know that you owned fire skinks, Blaze is Gorgeous. :)
SydneyGaia":2yrttl5x said:
My 8-ish year old Border Collie/lab mix, Ozzie

100743-9316661413.jpg
Ozzie is a Cute and Happy looking Dog. :)
Thank you :). He is a very happy, though a bit demanding/bossy, boy ;-). He loooooves and needs dog parks.
You're welcome, and Lol, he sounds like my Uncle's dogs. :lol:

Betty53218

Hatchling Member
This is Lucy. She is a Great Pyrenees Border Collie mix. She and Smaugie get along quite well. If she's in his way, he'll just crawl right over her. Sometimes he even will crawl on her and just park himself on her if she's laying in the sunlight.
82269-9559744610.jpg
82269-2383958767.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Betty53218":3knbm0j7 said:
This is Lucy. She is a Great Pyrenees Border Collie mix. She and Smaugie get along quite well. If she's in his way, he'll just crawl right over her. Sometimes he even will crawl on her and just park himself on her if she's laying in the sunlight.
82269-9559744610.jpg
82269-2383958767.jpg
Lucy is a Beautiful dog, Very happy and healthy looking. :)
Peach":3knbm0j7 said:
This is Leia. She's just turned three and is a Maine Coon mix.

100231-774331582.jpg
Leia Is Gorgeous! I love her markings, My Cat is also a Maine coon Mix. :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Kevin and your Cat are adorable together. :D

but just a few words of caution, Please be VERY careful with letting them near each other. Very easy for a cat to all of a suddenly Turn and attack the dragon. The cat seems Rather mellow near them but please just be cautious. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom