Bearded dragon vs vegetables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bweiser18

I think I faced it. My Bearded Dragon has won the battle of not eating vegetables and or fruits. He’s now 11 months old and has yet to eat any kinds of fruits and vegetables unless i put it in his mouth while he eats bugs. I’ve tried every fruit and vegetables known to man and he just puts his nose up to it. I’ve slowed the bug feeding to 1-2 days a week thinking he would get hungry and eat his salad but he won’t give in. I’ve tried putting his favorite treat worms in the salad and he’s so smart that he will actually pick them out without grabbing any vegetables. What should I do?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Yes, that is extremely frustrating!
It sounds like you have tried all of the measures most of us have faced & tried over time.
They can be very stubborn. I can just encourage you to continue trying with him, maybe if
possible you can hand feed him some also, to help.
You have placed sliced/chopped up butternut squash, bits of apples, etc, in with his greens,
but that doesn't work either?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom