Where to buy a beardie??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariekey29

I was in Petsmart the other day and fell in love with the bearded dragons. It's been a couple years since I've had any reptiles (chameleons) so I started doing my research. I've compiled my supply lists and getting ready to start a new dubia colony so I'll I have plenty when I do purchase a beardie but I'm no sure where to get a healthy beardie from. I will definitely not be purchasing from Petsmart even though they are cute but I'm just afraid to purchase any animal from there because I know people who work there and have told me some horror stories of where they get their animals. I want to make sure everything is ready for him well in advance before getting him so I won't be purchasing for a couple months. Any suggestions on where to get one? I'm looking for a Citrus male. Thanks!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I like the rescue side of this. I look around on craigslist all the time. There are many out there that need a good forever home. I have seen some real bad cases in need of a good slave (I mean owner)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom