Looks as if I'm Back in Business!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
After being devastated by the loss of my best buddy Peaches I have decided to get back into the game!! It's time to fill that rather large Bearded Dragon sized hole in my heart.

I will be getting a Dragon this Saturday, YEAH!!!!!!!!!

It is a 4yo Male, I found on Craigslist. When talking to the present owner I felt as if he needed to be rescued. He needs me and, I NEED him, works out pretty well if you know what I mean.
Now to set the Viv back up (glad I didn't sell it) and, get things all nice and toasty.

I am thinking of renaming him from Ajax to one of three names....... Charlie, Gus or Eutred!!! What would you go with???

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Looking forward to seeing your new bearded buddy Ajax and hearing about his adventures and new pampered life with you.

Eutred , a nice Anglo-Saxon name ( someone else looking series 4 of The Last Kingdom ).

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yay ! I thought you would, I see you hanging around caring for other people's dragons via your comments and I knew it was going to build up that yearning for your own new bearded buddy. :) I like Charlie or Gus but when you get him it will prob. click .

I hope he's a good one for you and look forward to hearing about + seeing the pics of your new family member !!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
kingofnobbys":2yveb18c said:
Looking forward to seeing your new bearded buddy Ajax and hearing about his adventures and new pampered life with you.

Eutred , a nice Anglo-Saxon name ( someone else looking series 4 of The Last Kingdom ).
Yup, gonna spoil this one too, LOL!!!

I can't wait, been watching it on Netflix, Love it!!!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
AHBD":3r6wrz1s said:
Yay ! I thought you would, I see you hanging around caring for other people's dragons via your comments and I knew it was going to build up that yearning for your own new bearded buddy. :) I like Charlie or Gus but when you get him it will prob. click .

I hope he's a good one for you and look forward to hearing about + seeing the pics of your new family member !!
I was discouraged for a bit but, it soon passed, LOL!!! Now onto the healing process.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I feel like a little kid at christmas, 10 hours 27 minutes till he gets here :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That tank looks great ! Where did you get the driftwood ? They look field collected, I love those, I collect most of mine from outside. Now back to the countdown..... :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Awww That's so awesome! I'm glad You two will basically be rescuing each other. :D I hope your new little buddy Settles in well! :D

BTW on names, Out of the three, I'd pick gus, Since I'm a huge psych fan and Shawn and Gus are awesome Lol. ?

Also the tank looks amazing!
AHBD":1a2thrbi said:
That tank looks great ! Where did you get the driftwood ? They look field collected, I love those, I collect most of mine from outside. Now back to the countdown..... :)
Yeah I totally agree, Tank looks great and I collect my wood from outside, Time to count down the minutes!! ?⏳

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
AHBD":4gursfnr said:
Driftwood is easy to come by as I live near the Ohio River. I have plenty stockpiled, lol!!!

T MINUS.....2 hours and 52minutes and counting

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Gormagon":26up1uy2 said:
T MINUS.....2 hours and 52minutes and counting
Oh my Gosh!! Cannot wait!! ??

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I am getting a bit nervous :shock: !!!! The lady was supposed to call me at *pm to pick him up, so far...... nothing!!!! 8:37pm :cry: :cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom