Dead beardie at petco

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
NandF":cq6useel said:
Aaradimian":cq6useel said:
Did you ever report these people?
I did. I called peta and the woman gave me an email to send her the picture.
That's good.. Petco deserves To get in some REAL trouble for those things that they did. ?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Simple solution that would have avoided that death - NO WATER DISH in the display tank.
Seriously, if that was allowed in a publically viewable display tank, what the hell is going on "out back" in the STAFF ONLY ACCESS areas of these shops ?

Bearded dragons DON"T NEED a water dish if fed live insects and fresh veg and occasionally given a drink.

I'd be following up, and sending a letter and copy of the image to the local paper's editor too , heck maybe even a nationally read newspaper , and TV station news team …. these people need to be shamed publically and give VERY BAD PUBLICITY.
If people like us here don't advocate for these beautiful but defenseless creatures , then no one else will.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
kingofnobbys":1toou5c1 said:
Simple solution that would have avoided that death - NO WATER DISH in the display tank.
Seriously, if that was allowed in a publically viewable display tank, what the heck is going on "out back" in the STAFF ONLY ACCESS areas of these shops ?

Bearded dragons DON"T NEED a water dish of fed live insects and fresh veg and occasionally given a drink.

I'd be following up, and sending a letter and copy of the image to the local paper's editor too , heck maybe even a nationally read newspaper , and TV station news team …. these people need to be shamed publically and give VERY BAD PUBLICITY.
If people like us here don't advocate for these beautiful but defenseless creatures , then no one else will.
I completely agree with you on this. This is flat out WRONG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom