Is my Beardie a boy or girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Christian, looks like you have a pretty little trans. /leatherback. :) As for sexing , get a couple more pics like the 4th one in line, but arch the tail back just a bit more and even twist it to the side very gently. That may show whether you have a boy or girl.

Christian0033

Original Poster
Thank you very much wasn’t planning on getting a second Beardie but saw this little guy at petsmart and couldn’t let him stay there also thanks for IDing the type as well because I wasn’t sure.
97304-3489093674.jpg
97304-8207904207.jpg
97304-6112343403.jpg
97304-726702591.jpg
97304-5603568559.jpg
AHBD":3senxtgs said:
Hi Christian, looks like you have a pretty little trans. /leatherback. :) As for sexing , get a couple more pics like the 4th one in line, but arch the tail back just a bit more and even twist it to the side very gently. That may show whether you have a boy or girl.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Aw, poor little one. I still can't tell and your baby put up with a lot for you to take those pics. Tell 'em I apologize ! At this point it looks more female but try that in a month or 2 and it may be more obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom