Sleeping with your beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanG

Does anyone let their beardie sleep in their beds? When it gets to lights out Zeus will tap on his glass until I get him out, I’ve made him his own bed that I put at the end of mine and he sleeps through the night. In the morning he gets out and lays on me for 3/4 more hours

HanG

Original Poster
Does anyone let their beardie sleep in their beds? When it gets to lights out Zeus will tap on his glass until I get him out, I’ve made him his own bed that I put at the end of mine and he sleeps through the night. In the morning he gets out and lays on me for 3/4 more hours

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Not a good habit to get into UNLESS the dragon is safely in box .

I have no doubt a dragon will enjoy the cozyness, but a sleeping human (even a child) can easily roll over ontop of a dragon and it can easily suffocate under the weight the sleeping human or be very seriously injured (crushed - especially a smaller younger dragon).

Best place for your dragon to sleep overnight in is it's tank (in it's hide).

The only place my dragons have ever been allowed to sleep with me is on the lounge on my chest or tummy while we both shared an afternoon siesta.

HanG

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":3sk5vge5 said:
Not a good habit to get into UNLESS the dragon is safely in box .

I have no doubt a dragon will enjoy the cozyness, but a sleeping human (even a child) can easily roll over ontop of a dragon and it can easily suffocate under the weight the sleeping human or be very seriously injured (crushed - especially a smaller younger dragon).

Best place for your dragon to sleep overnight in is it's tank (in it's hide).

The only place my dragons have ever been allowed to sleep with me is on the lounge on my chest or tummy while we both shared an afternoon siesta.
Yeah I have a nesting box that like I said, I put at the end of my bed. He doesn’t directly sleep on the bed, until the morning when I wake up and he comes over to chill in my chest

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
my beardie sleeps with me pretty much every night. she normally lays up on my side or angles her self under my chin, kinda depends if she wants to be at some strange angle or not. she always gets her head up in the vertical tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom