What kind of dragon do I have????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a new beardie it's very soft and dark gray with a blue gray circle with yellow orange ring around it pattern. Would love to know what it is!

Jeremyrioux

Original Poster
102139-1590935192.jpg
this is my other one loki he is amazing! Had him for about two months now he was about 7-8 in when I got him he is almost 13 now! Crazy how fast they grow

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He/she is a normal/standard dragon, very nice looking. :) The red color may intensify as he grows but only time will tell. Do you have him set up right, proper uvb + heat, etc ?

Jeremyrioux

Original Poster
Yep reptisun 10.0 baking at about 105- 107 on digital infrared cool side at 75- 78 depending on my house temps misting the baby 2-3 times a day now witch from what I understand is the right thing

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, they are always happy to finish a shed. I do mist all my babies, just once a day is good mainly to give them a chance to drink and it can help with shedding as well. I do a light direct spray to the snout area. You can use an eyedropper as well.

Jeremyrioux

Original Poster
Thanks for the help I was amazed by the dark color it's so much different then loki. It's only about 5 inches so I assume it's around 5-6 weeks old? Is that about right

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, 5" could be about a month old. Babies will change color very quickly for random reasons [ being too cool, too hot, etc. ] just like adults. It's interesting to watch them grow and see what they turn out like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiamYe
Top Bottom