What kind of dragon do I have????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a new beardie it's very soft and dark gray with a blue gray circle with yellow orange ring around it pattern. Would love to know what it is!

Jeremyrioux

Original Poster
102139-1590935192.jpg
this is my other one loki he is amazing! Had him for about two months now he was about 7-8 in when I got him he is almost 13 now! Crazy how fast they grow

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He/she is a normal/standard dragon, very nice looking. :) The red color may intensify as he grows but only time will tell. Do you have him set up right, proper uvb + heat, etc ?

Jeremyrioux

Original Poster
Yep reptisun 10.0 baking at about 105- 107 on digital infrared cool side at 75- 78 depending on my house temps misting the baby 2-3 times a day now witch from what I understand is the right thing

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, they are always happy to finish a shed. I do mist all my babies, just once a day is good mainly to give them a chance to drink and it can help with shedding as well. I do a light direct spray to the snout area. You can use an eyedropper as well.

Jeremyrioux

Original Poster
Thanks for the help I was amazed by the dark color it's so much different then loki. It's only about 5 inches so I assume it's around 5-6 weeks old? Is that about right

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, 5" could be about a month old. Babies will change color very quickly for random reasons [ being too cool, too hot, etc. ] just like adults. It's interesting to watch them grow and see what they turn out like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom