Need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaymarti

101999-3765113992.jpg
101999-9975064885.jpg
Hi there, I have just registered to this site today so I do apologise if I have put this in the wrong thread... anyway I bought a bearded dragon for my son off a friend. I’m not sure how I can post pics via my iPhone on here I can’t figure it out lol, I’m looking for advice on the tank or half wardrobe if you will lol, I recieved when I bought the dragon and if anyone can give me a nudge in the right direction as to what kind of dragon I got and if the tank needs anything else in it. If someone could help me how to post a pic that will help :) thanks for reading

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, how exciting for you to get this new dragon and it sounds like a large enclosure. :) I look forward to seeing your pics . Here's how to post pics :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the ximg to upload them

Oh, the pics showed up and quite a surprise.....that's not a b.d., that's an Australian water dragon. !

Jaymarti

Original Poster
Thank you for your help, I have posted pics it needs a good clean out lol just got it but thought I would get some sort of advice before I do so there is bark on the bottom apparently he has been raised with this from a very young age he’s 11 months old so not sure whether to change it or leave it as it is ?

Jaymarti

Original Poster
Ohh wow I’m glad I asked now haha no wonder I could t find anything about him ?? ok guess I better do my research on them then jeez

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Lol, it looks to be in good condition so ask the former owners. And if you Google it, it's not a Chinese water dragon [ totally different ] it's an Australian water dragon.

Jaymarti

Original Poster
I have done a bit of reading, he still seems ok to keep but is going to get pretty big haha, pretty much the same as looking after a normal b.d obviously some differences but not an awful lot lol he’s a good boy loves the kid but it was the running and jumping about the place that got me thinking He’s a cool looking guy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom