Beardie left overnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re going away for a night on the 3rd to the 4th of November and I’ve figured out the feeding situation but I don’t know what to do with the lights, would it be okay to keep them on overnight just once because there’s nobody who can come in and turn them off? If anyone has any solutions please help!!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
adriana48r":3rk2p8fg said:
We’re going away for a night on the 3rd to the 4th of November and I’ve figured out the feeding situation but I don’t know what to do with the lights, would it be okay to keep them on overnight just once because there’s nobody who can come in and turn them off? If anyone has any solutions please help!!

Lights ?

Easy and cheap solution is something like this :
s-l640.jpg

it's a programable digital 7 day light timer that plugs in.

Even cheap , is a analog electromechanical timer like this :
s-l1600.jpg

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
my beardie kinda tens to her self, im sure a single night would be fine, just have some kind of hidie hole or a dark place teo sleep. mine will climb into her tank to bask or eat some dry food, she runs into the kitchen to get a drink from her bowl or the living room to grab fruit i leave on the table. she likes to sleep in a closet or next to the furnace intake. if i am home and go to bed i often find her by the blankets or on the pillows next to me.

they are pretty good about knowing what they want to do and tending to themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom