Any fun food suggestions???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so, I’m trying to find some new things to feed my beardie that are fun and “out of the box”, so does anyone have any ideas for some interesting things beardies can eat other than the traditional foods?!?!

Thank uuuuu and I can’t wait to try out some of the foods you suggest!!!!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Are you looking for interesting bugs or veges? I like offering silk worms, horn worms, black soldier fly larvae, and different kinds of roaches. If you can get them, try banana roaches or deaths head roaches. Maybe some horseshoe crab roaches. For veges, try some local produce that looks fresh. There is a list of good things to try out here http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Fun foods for my skinks and dragons have always been
>>> on the floor time random mealworm lavae or beetles , sometimes a superworm , often a silkworm
>>> the bluetongues get live snails or a whole chicken egg (messy) , beardies will like some hardboiled chicken egg too.

>>> if I'm having fresh berries and have a skink or dragon on me for snuggles, I'll share by biting off small pieces and handfeeding these to the lucky lizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom