What type of Beardie do I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RarestDragon

Hatchling Member
It's a little hard to tell but it looks like a normal morph. I can't see your dragon's nails or eyes so I can't tell if it's hypo or trans. It's definitely not a leatherback or a dunner.

As far as the color phase, it looks like it might be a citrus or a rainbow(sometimes called tangerines depending on what breeder you buy from) Might be too early to tell though. They often change color as they get older.

Mosscory90

Original Poster
RarestDragon":mm36me1y said:
It's a little hard to tell but it looks like a normal morph. I can't see your dragon's nails or eyes so I can't tell if it's hypo or trans. It's definitely not a leatherback or a dunner.

As far as the color phase, it looks like it might be a citrus or a rainbow(sometimes called tangerines depending on what breeder you buy from) Might be too early to tell though. They often change color as they get older.

Thank you for your reply. His nails are clear and his eyes are light brownish color. He just went through his first shed since I’ve had him and his colors lightened up a lot.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I agree, looks like a little citrus or rainbow tiger. Beautiful barring , I love these guys. :)

RarestDragon

Hatchling Member
Mosscory90":33ij13cp said:
Thank you for your reply. His nails are clear and his eyes are light brownish color. He just went through his first shed since I’ve had him and his colors lightened up a lot.

If all his nails are clear, then he's a hypo. If his eyes were solid black, then he'd be a trans, but if his eyes are light brown then he's not. Whether he's het trans or het for anything else, we'd need the genetics of his parents to figure that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom