Power outages due to hurricane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camhabit

Hello all, I love in Charlotte NC, and although we shouldn’t get hit too hard by the hurricane, power outages wouldn’t be surprising. I was wondering what I should do if that happened? Like how to supply my girl a Zora with light, and all that? Thanks guys. (Btw she is 3 years old)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She should be OK for a while if the lights go out. Especially since it's still warm weather she should be OK at room temps. You could use hand warmers under a towel or blanket if you want to warm her up more, or you could hold her and share some body heat but at her age especially she will just bunker down while the lights are out and perk back up when things return to normal.

Camhabit

Original Poster
CooperDragon":17tuiuva said:
She should be OK for a while if the lights go out. Especially since it's still warm weather she should be OK at room temps. You could use hand warmers under a towel or blanket if you want to warm her up more, or you could hold her and share some body heat but at her age especially she will just bunker down while the lights are out and perk back up when things return to normal.

Ok thanks so much:) I figured I just wanted to make sure you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom