2 new beardies!! Need good pair names

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

2 new beardies!! Need good pair names

Postby Rayn3bow09 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:24 pm

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

I have 2 baby beardies... I’m racking my brain trying to think of two cool names that will go good together.. so far I’ve thought of abra and kadabra... ren and stimpy.. cheese and crackers.. a few more.. just wanted to see if anyone on here has any good pair names.. they r both light with orange/red patterns.. not sure on sex.. which sucks!! Let’s get creative!! :mrgreen: :study:
Peace...love...beardies
Rayn3bow09
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: 2 new beardies!! Need good pair names

Postby CooperDragon » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:01 pm

I like ren & stimpy =). There are a lot of duo names though. Click & Clack from cartalk?
CooperDragon

Postby Gormagon » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:40 pm

Bonney and clyde
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Postby Gormagon » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:41 pm

Ozzy and hariate
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Postby kingofnobbys » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:12 pm

George & Mildred …. if you like pommie sikcoms …. My pair of bluetongue skinks have these names and live up to them.
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : new rescues Gutzy (F) 27Sep19, juvenile Cheakie (M) 21Oct19
Fluffy (F) rescued injured by lawnwacker 14Nov17, Wriggles (F) - injured rescue, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16 old age. Lucky juvenile (M) - cat attack rescue (lost r-eye, broken r-lower jaw), fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
kingofnobbys
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby HippieLizards » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:17 pm

Lol I Used a Duo name for two of my beardies, Thor and Loki. They seemed to fit their names well (We wanted Thor to have a good strong name he could grow into, and Loki always is getting into trouble Lol).

These are a few Duo names I Like:
Rhett and Link (Good Mythical Morning), Shawn and Gus (Psych), Chandler and Joey (Friends), Master Chief and Cortana (Halo), Tag and Bink (Star wars), Lilo and Stitch (Lilo and Stitch), Yin and Yang, Coffee and Tea, and Fire and Ice.

I Hope you like my suggestions. :mrgreen:
Last edited by HippieLizards on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slave to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, two Betta fish, a Cat, and a community fish tank. . (R.I.P Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Gormagon » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:37 pm

I hope that they're housed separately for their health and safety. Not to mention the heartache you will avoid in the future.
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Postby Rayn3bow09 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:49 pm

Gormagon wrote:I hope that they're housed separately for their health and safety. Not to mention the heartache you will avoid in the future.

Not at the moment.. they r just babies.. about 2 months.. I know to separate them in the future
Peace...love...beardies
Rayn3bow09
Hatchling Poster

Postby Rayn3bow09 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:50 pm

HippieLizards wrote:Lol I Used a Duo name for two of my beardies, Thor and Loki. They seemed to fit their names well (We wanted Thor to have a good strong name he could grow into, and Loki always is getting into trouble Lol).

These are a few Duo names I Like:
Rhett and Link (Good Mythical Morning), Shawn and Gus (Psych), Chandler and Joey (Friends), Master Chief and Cortana (Halo), Tag and Bink (Star wars), Yin and Yang, Coffee and Tea, and Fire and Ice.

I Hope you like my suggestions. :mrgreen:

Awe.. so cool! Those r all very unique names.. that’s what I’m looking for! Thanks :D
Peace...love...beardies
Rayn3bow09
Hatchling Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:26 am

Gormagon wrote:I hope that they're housed separately for their health and safety. Not to mention the heartache you will avoid in the future.
I Was just thinking the same thing Lol, I Do hope you can separate them as soon as possible though.

Rayn3bow09 wrote: Awe.. so cool! Those are all very unique names.. that’s what I’m looking for! Thanks :D
Lol Thank you, Those are Just a few duo names from a few shows/movies I Like Lol (Hope you pick one of my suggestions!!) :D
Slave to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, two Betta fish, a Cat, and a community fish tank. . (R.I.P Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion