I got another one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmjo

Hatchling Member
Today i got a female bearded dragon from a family that didn’t want her anymore she is a year old
98274-4320729962.jpg

Bmjo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
98274-6072217743.jpg
does it look like she is ready to lay? I felt around her stomach and didn’t feel anything

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad you are able to give her a good home. She looks healthy and well cared for which is good to see. Has she shown restless behavior or digging that would indicate she needs to lay eggs?

Bmjo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":reldja4i said:
I'm glad you are able to give her a good home. She looks healthy and well cared for which is good to see. Has she shown restless behavior or digging that would indicate she needs to lay eggs?
Not yet she’s been pretty active. For never being held she is very calm she’s more calm than buddy (my other bearded) and i hold him everyday

SydneyGaia

Hatchling Member
Beautiful lady! I love how docile and calm females are naturally - I miss that in Gaia. Sydney is a wild child juvy male - he bit me twice on a trip outside today, lol

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Bmjo":3jfpba76 said:
Today i got a female bearded dragon from a family that didn’t want her anymore she is a year old [ximg]98274 4320729962

Wait, someone didn't want a beardie after having one in their life? Are they nuts!? :dontknow: At least it looks like they took good care of her.

Bmjo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Aaradimian":2htrbtq6 said:
Bmjo":2htrbtq6 said:
Today i got a female bearded dragon from a family that didn’t want her anymore she is a year old [ximg]98274 4320729962

Wait, someone didn't want a beardie after having one in their life? Are they nuts!? :dontknow: At least it looks like they took good care of her.
They said it was too much work. Idk how

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Maybe once or twice per week. For now, I'd focus on trying to get her eating a variety of veges.

Bmjo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":ulngpxax said:
Maybe once or twice per week. For now, I'd focus on trying to get her eating a variety of veges.
I got her to eat some collards yesterday but not much she was being fed insects every other day and romaine

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Bmjo":1iunilly said:
How often do i feed insects?

I suggest a feed of high quality insects ONCE PER DAY + greens . She's only a juvenile and likely wont stop growing for another 12 months so she needs the calcium and protein.

Then when she's fully grown …. this is the best guide for her feeding schedule and diet : viewtopic.php?f=18&t=236074

SydneyGaia

Hatchling Member
How do you like having 2? Someone just surrendered 3 adult beardies (they look well cared for) and a water dragon at my local pet shop. I have handled them all multiple times and am considering adopting one of them. I have a 2nd set-up, though it's a little small for a fully grown adult (40 gal breeder).

TracyMarie

Hatchling Member
I know your not asking me, but I just got my second one. I now have my guy Murphy and my girl Stella. They are house in their own terrariums I different rooms but they see each other occasionally with one in the terrarium and the antics are so funny! I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom