*New Bearded Dragon Owner-Teacher*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillianmason

ajdelaney10":3hl6vei4 said:
2. I will be having student hold him, but since they sleep during the day, I’m worried about reaching in to pick him up for kids to hold, and wake him while he’s sleeping. How do i know if he’s sleeping and when not to pick him up? How long does he sleep? He seems to be sitting on his decoration cactus most of the day (which is on the opposite side of the tank as he heat lamp, which is another reason I’m worried it’s too hot over there) I just got him today! So when I say I’m new, I’m really new!

I love hearing about other teachers with bearded dragons in the classroom! I’m a new owner, just got my little guy about a week ago, and my students learned today Bearded Dragon 101 so that he can move up to the school this week. I’m planning on doing a dual home situation as well, just because I myself am very anxious. There’s another teacher upstairs who leaves hers on the weekends but he’s 4 years old.

I just wanted to say that my bearded dragon did the SAME thing! He crawls on top of his little plastic cactus and then sleeps leaned up against the glass lol how fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom