What morph?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
I think your getting morph and coloration a bit confused.

She is a leatherback, and that's her morph. Visually she has no other morph than that from what I can tell since her claws are normal and so are her eyes.

As far as coloration goes she's very pretty... however because coloration is just a wide spectrum of combinations I sadly can't tell you what her coloration could potentially be called other than maybe citrus tiger?

RarestDragon

Hatchling Member
That beardie is a rescue? That's the kind of beardie I'd expect to be in the hands of a professional breeder. He/she is gorgeous, especially that beard. It's like a cherry red.

Anyway, it's definitely not a trans. If all his/her nails are clear(no black) then that means it's a hypo but it doesn't look like all the nails are clear. Might be het hypo or het trans but unless you know the genetics of the parents then that part is unclear but I wouldn't doubt that he/she is probably het for one of those.

If you're wondering what color phase it is then it would probably be considered a citrus tiger. Some might call it a rainbow with that beard though. Not %100 sure. Color phases are a bit out in the open in terms of their actual names. The names of color phases are usually left to the breeder.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Hello,

She's a very pretty leatherback. :) From what I can tell She appears to be a citrus tiger/ With maybe some sandfire. I Think she's mainly a Citrus tiger. I'm glad you rescued her. :) She seems very happy in her new home.

She Looks very similar to My beardie Cisco (whom I rescued, not purchased from a breeder). Who (from the breeders and rescuers I’ve talked to) seems to be a Citrus Sandfire G-stripe with some tiger patterning (She also has that flame/cherry red beard like yours!). View media item 60874
I Hope she settles in well with y'all. :)

-HippieLizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom