Buying a Bearded Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone!!
I have done a year and a half of researching care and basically everything on Bearded Dragons! I think I am ready to buy a dragon. I have everything for a dragon. I am just wondering, what websites are good for buying/ordering bearded dragons off from? :D :D
Thanks!
~~Miranda~~

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
I'd find a local breeder , and then arrange to visit their place.

This way you get to see how they are caring for their adult and hatchling bearded dragons .

Also you'll get to see the hatchlings mom and dad …. this is going to help see what it will look like when fully grown.
You can then also observe the hatchlings in their rearing tank/s or tub/s and you will get a handle on their personalities, and you may see one who is very much interested in you (that's the one you want) , SO VERY IMPORTANT - you get to choose the dragon , it's not a random 1 second decision by a salesperson.

Or visit a reptile show , often there are breeders with stands and "livestock" on display and for sale at these , this can work well for you.

I personally would never buy a live reptile online and have it shipped to me. Just too risky and too hard on the animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom