DP dragons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrananDan

Heyo. Very new to the bearded dragon scene and I just ordered a leel baby from DP dragons who will be shipped tomorrow and get here Tuesday. I was wondering if anyone had any previous experience with this breeder? Just out of Curiosity

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, I've never heard of them but there are new breeders popping up every year for the past 25 years. Do they have a website with any good reviews ? I guess I'll look out of curiousity. :)

ADaugherty

I don't recommend them. They breed trans to trans and zero to zero. That is obvious on their page. I got an adult trans dunner male from them and he's very sick with trans shakes and will barely eat. The zeros they always sell will grow to a certain point and be very sick or die.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
ADaugherty":2u7qac1v said:
I don't recommend them. They breed trans to trans and zero to zero. That is obvious on their page. I got an adult trans dunner male from them and he's very sick with trans shakes and will barely eat. The zeros they always sell will grow to a certain point and be very sick or die.
Wow that is terrible news!! I wish you (BranonDan) well w/ the one that was ordered!!
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom