What kind of beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
97951-4734081784.jpg
We were told a Red Leatherback. But alot of the stuff the breeder told us was wrong. Now I am beginning to wonder

Karrie

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
A closer picture would be good to tell if he's a leatherback or not, as far as the coloration you wont know until he's older.

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
Yes however it needs to be a bit closer to see how the scales are. From the picture it just appears to be a normal bearded dragon.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Took Hiccup into a breeder in St Cloud today and found out we were duped! Hiccup is not a leather back nor a Red--- he is a normal dragon w/ the coloring we are assuming to be a little brighter than he is now--- so I am the least to say pissed! Its not that I am not happy w/ him but people really need to stop lying when they are selling their product ------------- if anyone reads this that is in the cities DO NOT GO TO ODD BALL PET FACTORY-- the guy is a rip off artist and has no idea what he is talking about!!!!!!!!!!! I have changed Hiccups diet over to straight Dubia Roaches and greens - fed him some mustard and mint together today -- he has been getting fresh dandelions as well -- -- also the breeder showed me a Leather back w/ red today and Hiccup looks nothing like it--- and he /she was tiny w/ coloring already showing- Hiccup is about 4-5 months the guy in St Cloud told me -- anyway ... they say he is male! So between the vet and the breeder in St Cloud we should be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom