bearded dragon still too small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapipi99

Hello again,
I've been doing some reaserch and I have found out that 10 month old beardies should be around 14 inches while mine is only 10 inches long i know the husbandry is correct i still feed her crickets every day. But i dont know what to do. I was thinking that she has parasytes. Thanks in advance for all your replies.

Steve1878

Hatchling Member
To be honest they come in all shapes and sizes and growth charts are only a rough guide. My little girl is only 16 inches and she's nearly 18 months old it doesn't mean they are unhealthy and if they are eating/pooping regularly and look alert they are probably fine. Size isn't everything as they say

blue11

Sub-Adult Member
Steve1878":1yyrckdm said:
To be honest they come in all shapes and sizes and growth charts are only a rough guide. My little girl is only 16 inches and she's nearly 18 months old it doesn't mean they are unhealthy and if they are eating/pooping regularly and look alert they are probably fine. Size isn't everything as they say

Agreed! y girl is 7 and a half - she’s 17.5 inches. When she was 10 months I think she was about 12 ... I can’t exactly recall - but I wouldn’t worry, as long as your dragon has the right diet, light, and temps - as said above ... size isn’t everything! bingo. A happy dragon is a happy dragon - they are far less concerned with size that we are ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom