Something is wrong with her legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matang613

Torivincolato333":10oc0nkb said:
I just looked up MBD and that's exactly it. She gets tremors in her front legs and tail time to time. Im in tears right now. Is she in pain? I give the crickets Fluckers cricket water supplement mixed with calcium and also have the crickets dusted. The bulb is Zilla and 100watt. Shes in a slight smaller tank then i would like her to be in. I believe its a 25 gallon but its perfect for her size right now. shes still small and enjoys herself and has climbing and hiding places. I was gonna move her into a bigger tank once she grew more. I also wrap her in her favorite towel at night to make her comfy. I tried posting a picture but it wont upload but ill keep trying. Im taking her to the vet on Friday.
Is the 100 watt zilla a UVB or just a heat lamp? If you don't have a UVB light then that is the most likely reason she is sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom