Is he fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megdan1

I remember when mine was this size. You always worry about the weight because it’s so hard to get off. He looks very healthy to me. He’s still growing to.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Any glass / flat top digital kitchen scales will do , so long as it can weigh stuff as heavy as a 2kg and gives weights to the gram.

He looks fine to me.

I VERY STRONGLY SUGGEST that you ditch the sand you are using for his substrate - it's a very bad impaction risk as well as the perfect breeding medium for viruses, bacteria and fungi because it's impossible to keep clean and dry.
Bearded dragons do not live on sand in the wild , there is very little sandy desert in their natural range.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
2KG... wow, my beardie is about a year and 2/3 old and weighs 447g as of this morning. cant imagine being tripple that weight o_O

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He does look pretty good, & has a great structure to him. :D
I definitely don't think he is too fat though. I love his little beardie belly, too.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom