Idk if this a good pic if so help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
Looks like a female to me, also welcome to the forum!
I can't see the beardie's entire body but still she looks lovely, I love the hypo morph.

dezismom

Juvie Member
This photo is not really defined enough to identify your beardies sex...try laying him/her on a flat surface, raise tail a bit more, and shine light from side so the shadows are better...

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
I'd say it's a female too. :) But a brighter picture and on a flat surface like Dezismom said would help. and Also I can tell that she has those really cool alien black eyes. :)

-HippieLizards.

BranReid1422

Original Poster
HippieLizards":1k72ob16 said:
I'd say it's a female too. :) But a brighter picture and on a flat surface like Dezismom said would help. and Also I can tell that she has those really cool alien black eyes. :)

-HippieLizards.
Wow you're good definitely has the all black eyes!!

BranReid1422

Original Poster
VenusAndSaturn":3byjkt2y said:
Looks like a female to me, also welcome to the forum!
I can't see the beardie's entire body but still she looks lovely, I love the hypo morph.
Thank you for the welcome!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
You're welcome. :) I'm no breeder though. I Just know my morphs. :mrgreen: She seems to be a lovely Hypo trans citrus morph.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
:love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: Sooo amazing!!! :love5: What a beauty! :D

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

A bit hard to tell but looks female. :D
She is lovely, there are so many different morphs. I hope she does well for you!

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom