Lethargic and growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridges1

I noticed that my little beardie(although not really that little anymore bout 8' -8 1/2' inches) is becoming less active and more lethargic. He definitely outgrown his cage but also i give him less frequent baths and play time. Would he feel better with just having more play time and baths(he does drink from his water in the water bowl inside his cage though) or do i really need to buy a 40g cage asap? p.s he has only been this way for a week but im worried abut him... Please Help Thank you

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
What is his setup like? Can you post pictures of it, I have a feeling it could be because incorrect care. Please do make sure to include specific details about your lighting and heating along with your temperatures and how you take those temperatures.

For example : Reptisun T5 HO 10.0 22" Tube light in a reflective fixture, bright zoomed 100 watt heat lamp, basking spot 105, warm side 88, cool side 75 and night time temps 70, using no heating during the night and no colored lights. Also taking temperatures with a temperature gun.

And it may also be good to include what he is currently eating and be specific as well.

Ridges1

Original Poster
Matang613":vzb7cg14 said:
What is he in now? If it's smaller than a 20 long then it definitely needs to be upgraded. I would even recommend upgrading from a 20 long. Beyond that I would even recommend at least 75 gallons for his lifelong home.

Yah it is kinda small that is why im worried. Thank you sir I'll get a bigger cage asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizziefan
Top Bottom