Possibly going to be going to a reptile show Sunday april 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shidohari

Hatchling Member
I'm possibly going to go to a local reptile show on Sunday April 22nd at the Sharonville convention center in Cincinnati.

It will be with a coworker of mine who also owns bearded dragons, she also has an uncle knowledgeable about reptiles.

We will be doing some price checking for another coworker who is considering getting a ball python in the future.

And while I'm not looking for enclosures at this time, if there's something better than the zilla 40 gallon reptile enclosure within my budget, and able to be delivered/fit into her car I might consider it.

I might top off my supply of BSFL if they have a good supplier there. They supposedly do this show is monthly as well.

Any thoughts?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The shows are usually a good spot to find supplies like that so it's probably worth checking out. If you can get a better tank locally that would be a nice bonus for sure!

Shidohari

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
but if it can't fit into the car we go up in hopefully it can be delivered as I live in a condo and won't carry anything heavy up two flights of stairs because I know I can't manage it.

I hope I get some good deals though.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It depends if you can find something that is collapsable/packed kind of like an Ikea product I suppose. If you find something you like you could borrow or rent a truck/van that would be able to hold it if need be. I'd at least go and poke around and see what's available.

Shidohari

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I intend to do that for sure. Kind of regretting not getting a enclosure that opens in front as well as a top opening like the exoterra large/wide or large/tall. I know mine likes to jump and climb but it would make holding her easier on the rare times I could.

main goal is still topping off the BSFL though.

Catzo

You can usually get feeders at an expo for half the price your local pet store sells them so stock up is my advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom