Going orange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy to say that with Norbert's newest shed, which he's currently in the middle of, he's decided to bring in some gorgeous color!

He seems to be enjoying his new diet add ins of sweet potato and butternut squash baby foods and finally putting on some healthy weight :D

When I first got Norbert he was sadly being fed a diet of mealworms and spinach, dehydrated, and lacking uvb at this pet store… so this is huge, exciting progress for me!
I want to thank you all for all the amazing info you guys have on UV and setup because I'm certain without all my research here, he wouldn't be thriving so well.

98238-3138268576.jpg

Nosouledginger":285xudru said:
I'm happy to say that with Norbert's newest shed, which he's currently in the middle of, he's decided to bring in some gorgeous color!

He seems to be enjoying his new diet add ins of sweet potato and butternut squash baby foods and finally putting on some healthy weight :D

When I first got Norbert he was sadly being fed a diet of mealworms and spinach, dehydrated, and lacking uvb at this pet store… so this is huge, exciting progress for me!
I want to thank you all for all the amazing info you guys have on UV and setup because I'm certain without all my research here, he wouldn't be thriving so well.

98238-3138268576.jpg
Same thing happened to mine, the oranges seem to keep coming through stronger with each passing week! Your little guy looks like mine

Nosouledginger

Original Poster
Brittany26":2h9v6stt said:
Nosouledginger":2h9v6stt said:

98238-3138268576.jpg
Same thing happened to mine, the oranges seem to keep coming through stronger with each passing week! Your little guy looks like mine

It makes me extremely happy! And seeing the colors come through like this is magical to me lolol. Gladto know I'm not the only one!

KozmoRox

Awww :love5: Look at y'alls babies! So Cute!! They look like Kozmo when she was little. I love the orange. It's really cool watching them grow and change.

89207-2564088516.jpg
baby pic

89207-5501328348.jpg
baby pic

89207-9031560188.jpg
recent BIG girl pic

One of mine started dark went orange the other started very pale then ent dark, you just don’t know till they grow! Here’s one of minE
87110-7632251866.jpg
87110-4925686223.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom