Do i have a male or female

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
Both females and males have femoral pores.
Males generally have more pronounced femoral pores however if im correct females can also have pretty pronounced femoral pores...

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
I Don't see any pores. and VenusandSaturn, I Don't think females can have very pronounced femoral pores. All the females I've seen have had very small femoral pores and the males have had huge ones.

Bmjo, I'm pretty sure that you have a female beardie.

Bmjo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
HippieLizards":qv0ghaxk said:
I Don't see any pores. and VenusandSaturn, I Don't think females can have very pronounced femoral pores. All the females I've seen have had very small femoral pores and the males have had huge ones.

Bmjo, I'm pretty sure that you have a female beardie.
Now i have to worry about egg laying ?. I guess Instead of simba it will be nala

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Well yes, But sometimes some females don't lay eggs in their whole lifetime (without mating). It just depends on the dragon.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Looks female to me as well, although this one is a bit tricky. I now you're tired of taking pics but put up a couple more but with the light shining ON the rear end [ the vent ] instead of from behind it. Don't put the light too close though, it can make a glare.

Bmjo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
AHBD":1but2lyf said:
Looks female to me as well, although this one is a bit tricky. I now you're tired of taking pics but put up a couple more but with the light shining ON the rear end [ the vent ] instead of from behind it. Don't put the light too close though, it can make a glare.
It’s a male ? i shined the flashlight and it looks exactly like a male. Nothing up the middle just the two things with a gap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizziefan
Top Bottom