Type, morph input?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious to see what folks say about his type. He is a rescue and we don't know whole lot.

Not that it really matters unless it impacts the care I give him. I don't plan on breeding.

-age? (he's about 14.5"), they said "about a year"
-type, morph (trans? black eyes, other?)

97894-2359128986.jpg

97894-2810771959.jpg

97894-5049431375.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Hello,

I'm so glad you rescued this cute little dude! :D He seems to be in great condition for a rescue. :) He does seem to be around a year but does seem to possibly be stunted in growth. All my beardies were rescues and any more probably will be too. :) Where'd you get him from?

and I'm pretty sure he's a hypo trans with a possible tiny but of sandfire/orange morph in him. But definitely a trans because of the alien black eyes and clear nails.

Keep up the good work on raising him!

-HippieLizards.

Stewart978

Original Poster
Thanks!

re: Where did we get him from - We went to a reptile specialty store looking for a juvenile and they had him as a surrendered rescue. They kept him under observation for a bit before putting him out, but I didn't get much information on him.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
You're welcome. :) I'm no breeder but I can identify some morphs (google!).

Sounds like a good herp speciality store. :) I Hope he keeps thriving under your care!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom