Male or female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorne96

Hello! My beardie is roughly 5-6 months old now, i have tried to flashlight him to find out his sex but it's a rubbish flashlight. Can anyone help me determine his (or her) sex? Here's some pictures
96966-8400378902.jpg
96966-1910420275.jpg
Thanks in advance ☺

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
I'm pretty sure that's a female beardie. :)

Lorne96

Original Poster
I did have a sneaking suspicion haha. Gotta think of a new name for her now ? thanks for your help!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Lorne96":oxusth1z said:
I did have a sneaking suspicion haha. Gotta think of a new name for her now ? thanks for your help!
Lol, I Had the same problem with my first beardie, Cisco. Whom I named after a character in the Flash.. I Thought she was a male at first, Then I Took her to repticon for the first time and found out she was a she. :banghead: and The name stuck. :roll:

Maybe you'll like these names for female beardies (normal and nerd names): Zoey (Firefly), River (Firefly), Lizzie, Lily, Daisy (Marvel and one of my beardies names), Sandy, Misty, and Ash.

Lorne96

Original Poster
Hippie I love marvel too! Cisco is a great name boy or girl haha. Those names are nice, still very undecided. I keep calling her 'he' haha ? thanks again for all your help everyone ☺

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Lol, Thanks. All my beardies have nerd/geek names Lol. I Have Cisco, Thor, Daisy, and Loki. :mrgreen:

and you're welcome. :) I Hope you name her one of my suggestions!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom