Traci???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Hey Traci, I just got some colloidal silver from your site. I've never used it before, could you please tell be the best way/amount to dose?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello!

Sure. Let me know your dragon's weight & I will tell you how much to give. As far as the
frequency goes, you can give daily for 3 weeks, then cycle off for a week or so, just to let
your dragon's system flush out some. Then, you can start again.

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

The dose for a 540 gram dragon would be up to 2 mls & for your 380 gram dragon 1 to 2mls.
Once he hits 400 grams you can bump it up to 2 mls if you would like.
I hope they are both doing well!

Tracie

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
They're doing pretty good it seems. But 2 ml? Wow that seems like a lot. How do you manage 2 ml of that .5 of serraptase, baby food for flavor, etc...

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Well, you can go up to 2mls, but don't have to give that much. It can be less, no problem.
Less will help also so if you have a hard time with that much since you give other things, just
go with 1ml for now.

Tracie

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Can anyone tell me the best medecine for pinworms? Copper is still not feeling well

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
OK thanks. Cuz we took him, if you recall, to the vet. Which is when the jerk gave him a prescription for coccidia, and some kind of topical for pinworms, and he's not getting better. I would have already tried to get the pancur but I heard you have to wait a bit after one treatment. He's not eating, going in his cave during the day, frequent black beards. It's so sad

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

OH that's too bad he still isn't feeling real great. So, he had pinworms but the vet gave meds
for coccidia instead?
If you are sure he has pinworms & they are affecting him that badly, definitely panacur would
be fine to give to him. Is he losing weight right now?

Tracie

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It's been about a week since we weighed him. I typically weigh them both in the weekend. WITHOUT a fecal, the vet gave a topical for pinworms and sent my wife home with coccidia medecine. (which we don't even use the vets coccidia medecine anymore) my wife brought him. I would have said no way to both medecines. She must not have been thinking. The vet visit was all based on blood in his urate

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Pinworms are internal, not external. Why in the world would a vet prescribe a topical , and what was it ? When I read things like this I wish the O.P's would demand a refund for wasting their money + their time.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It's like an oil, doesn't it go through their skin and then begin working. I know he use to tell us not to touch him for a few hours and no baths for three days

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Oh my word.....that is nonsense. I have never read that anywhere, on any thread or any forum. The pinworms are INSIDE the dragons digestive tract. Your vet owes you a refund . Do you have the name of the meds ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom