BEARDIE NOT EATING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 4 month old beardie and a few weeks ago his fecal came back saying that he had numerous amounts of coccidia - he was given an antibiotic "BORGAL" - a sulfa medication, for 7 days. He was eating super well and his poo schedule is very regular, one every day - they look like healthy poops btw and they were fine even before he was on the medication. Its been about 2-3 weeks since hes been OFF the medication, and this whole week he hasnt been eating like he regularly does, he eats around 40-60 crickets/worms a day USUALLY & always has a salad in his tank (collard greens/carrots) he wasnt really eating his regular worms so i went and bought some hornworms/butterworms/waxworms to entice him - hes eaten about 10 butterworms and no crickets or mealworms!!! I will say he did just shed his extremities (legs+arms) maybe thats the reason why? I dont know if its because of the possible parasites he has or him just getting ready to shed another part of his body? I dont know - help!! also gonna add that hes been spending a lot of time in his hide lately- its on the cold side of the tank :( whats wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom