Dark spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomije

Hi just wondered if anyone could tell me what this dark spot is on (tango) my bearded dragons chin and if its anything to worry about or not thank you
93265-1360161570.jpg

Naomije

Original Poster
AHBD":cuguateb said:
Hi there, it looks fine, just a small blemish or even tiny speck of food.
Thanks i will wait untill he next sheds and see if its still there, he came out of brumation last month and just getting back to eating again so hopefully he will shed soon, im hoping its just a little mark like a mole or birthmark we get but beardie equivalent

leothebeardie23

Hey there is something going on with my beardie’s chin aswell and i’m trying to figure out how to post so then i can ask for help but idk how. Can someone please tell me how i can post on this?
Thank You

Naomije

Original Poster
leothebeardie23":2ky441p3 said:
Hey there is something going on with my beardie’s chin aswell and i’m trying to figure out how to post so then i can ask for help but idk how. Can someone please tell me how i can post on this?
Thank You
Click on a discussion forum called beardie er an it will say new topic at the top, the spot on my beardies chin is still there sometimes it gets bigger then gose back to the same size its not raised what makes me think its just his markings like the stress marks they get on there belly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom