I simply CAN'T believe he fell asleep like this. My goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieSmaug

Hatchling Member
They can literally fall asleep anywhere, anyhow.
I laughed for a good 5 min.
How did he even reach and managed to fall asleep while hanging.
"Oh my god I cant get up there, might as well try tomorrow!"

93594-1495532482.jpg
literally hanging with two feet.

93594-7756993416.jpg
He even moved to get more "comfortable".
woops, woke him, heeey buddy! What you duin?!

those white strips are command picture hanging strip. They are amazing for hanging decoration, like I did :) I like to build homemade decorations like hides/shade spots/climbing, etc.

EDIT: I already put him down and inside his hide :p

PodunkKhaleesi

Hatchling Member
Yeah, I think if we compiled photos from all the members on this site we could publish a substantial coffee table book titled: “Sleeping Beardies Freaking Out their Owners: Volume One.” Volume Two could be “The Best of Baby Beardie Suicide Leaps,” because attempting to fly seems to be their second favorite hobby next to sleeping in positions that would make even a skilled yogi wince. A lot of babies eventually come to the realization that it’s far more relaxing to wake up in a cozy cave rather than hanging upside down, but if you’ve got a forever “weird sleeper” on your hands it just means your pet photos will be far superior to a kitten nuzzling a flower.

dezismom

Juvie Member
That is crazy cute!! What a goofball! Thank you for sharing this. DeziLu has fallen asleep in some pretty odd positions, and that is a constant source of entertainment for us...
Dezi wierd sleeping photo
82765-3737823158.jpg

Martadragon017

Hatchling Member
Let them roam they said. It'll be fun they said.
95399-2554499042.jpg
Looked away for a moment and she was gone. Really freaked me out for a sec, learned my lesson tho. :lol:

dezismom

Juvie Member
Oh, yeah, Marta...they are masters at the disappearing act!! ?? Even in his "dragon proofed" room, (Dezi is a free roaming boy, most of the day) mine can be gone in a second, only to be found sleeping happily in some weird place/position! How can a 24" long, slow, "big boned", bright orange beardie just be gone? I have learned all his fave hidey hole spots.
find the lizard in this photo!
82765-1204343383.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

They are all so cute! It's hard to believe how they can be comfortable in some of these crazy
positions! LOL :D

Tracie

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
dezismom":2svbzx77 said:
Oh, yeah, Marta...they are masters at the disappearing act!! ?? Even in his "dragon proofed" room, (Dezi is a free roaming boy, most of the day) mine can be gone in a second, only to be found sleeping happily in some weird place/position! How can a 24" long, slow, "big boned", bright orange beardie just be gone? I have learned all his fave hidey hole spots.
find the lizard in this photo!
82765-1204343383.jpg

Be thankful he hasn't learnt doors are easily opened …. Our Toothless was a livewire and was known to and seen regularly opening the kitchen under bench cabinet and corner pantry doors.... to explore the treasures hidden in on the lower shelf of these …. loved the floral crockery …

Closed doors were irresistible challenges to him …. if he couldn't get it open …. he'd trot over to one of us and beg his human to open it....

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
86309-6526046921.jpg
this was when he was refusing to believe that the cave was too small... he got stuck in there so i had to give him this..
86309-8195930211.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
My Babies and their weird sleeping spots (Enjoy!) :)

View media item 60446 Daisy Will fall asleep in her blanket like this sometimes.

View media item 60987 Loki and Daisy sometimes snuggle up next to each other in a blanket.

View media item 61005 Cisco was not happy with me turning her lights on and waking her up Lol.

View media item 60923 View media item 60715 Daisy would sleep like this sometimes Lol.

Now Onto Thor and His ridiculous sleeping spots Lol.
View media item 60626 Happily napping on the warm air vent.

View media item 60769 Hiding under my bookshelf (he was asleep until I Found him Lol).

View media item 60376 View media item 61134 View media item 60811 and This one was his most painful to watch Sleeping position that he enjoyed sleeping in Lol.

View media item 61020 Honestly I really have no idea how this was comfortable.

-HippieLizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom