Review my Bearded Dragon website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phobosdthorga

Juvie Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":14k4pkkb said:
Site navigation/links seem to be working properly and the vet lookup system also seems to be running well. Lots of good background info in the habitat section. It may be useful to get more detailed about options for materials, lighting, heating, etc. Perhaps an advanced or detailed subsection of some kind so the details don't take away from the good overview at all.

Excellent! I'll see what I can do in implementing such a thing, maybe with a text-box drop-down or something that contains more advanced explanations. But we'll see :)

HippieLizards":14k4pkkb said:
Hello,

Yes, Thor did have MBD at some point. :( and Thank you so much! :D

This website will most likely be in my "Go to websites". Also, Iggy is adorable! :love5:

Although one thing is a little confusing, The text color is a grey-ish white, and the background is white Too. So it makes it a little harder to read it. Except for that, I really like the website.

-HippieLizards

You have no idea how much that comment made me smile, and I've been showing it to some of my closest friends, in-fact. Especially because of how down I've been lately with seemingly everything going to crap, including my Grandmother passing away. We were very close :(

I'm surprised how some Beardies are able to overcome MBD despite how severe it can be at times, especially when I look at my Iggy right now who hadn't been doing too good for a bit with just parasites alone. I'll see what I can do about the text-colour with making it a more darkish Grey, as there should be a setting for it in the theme options. I'm using Joomla as the CMS and thankfully, it's not only highly configurable but easily so too :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
I'm so sorry for your loss. :(. I read about the ivermectin poisoning that Iggy got. That vet should have his license revoked. :angry5:

I hope this will cheer ya up: I just got my first crested gecko on Saturday, His name is Gizmo. :D View media item 60881 View media item 60562
- HippieLizards

phobosdthorga

Juvie Member
Original Poster
HippieLizards":2j7gznps said:
I'm so sorry for your loss. :(. I read about the ivermectin poisoning that Iggy got. That vet should have his license revoked. :angry5:

I hope this will cheer ya up: I just got my first crested gecko on Saturday, His name is Gizmo. :D

- HippieLizards

Oh my goodness, I love Cresties! And what an adorable name, it's so fitting for him <3

But yes, that vet should definitely have his license revoked. He should've mentioned from the start that he had no experience with reptiles and left it at that...

JessPets":2j7gznps said:
Aww, cresties have the cutest little eyes :love5: :love5:

I just found out you can get them in Australia! I'm sure my partner wouldn't want yet more pets in the house though >_>

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
CooperDragon":219dsd3k said:
Not more pets. More friends :D

:lol: Exactly! :lol:

and Thank you! :D Although I have not been able to get him to eat yet. :roll: and That is just wrong for someone to NOT say they don't know ANYTHING about reptiles before treating them. Thankfully
my beardie vets have great experience with beardies. I could not have saved Thor without them. :blob5:

-HippieLizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom