HELP!! MISSING DRAGON

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Re: HELP!! MISSING DRAGON

Postby Martadragon017 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:13 pm

Try checking the messiest places of your house. I've never lost Marta but that seems like a good place to hide. Maybe if you have stuff under a bed or in a closet he could be there. Really hope you find him.
Martadragon017
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby ToniYin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:51 pm

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE SUGGESTIONS I FOUND HIM!!! :D He some how managed to squish himself underneath a dresser. I'm so happy to have him back! Thanks for not letting me lose hope :) he seems fine, behaving normally just wish he understood how happy I was to see him <3
ToniYin
Newbie Poster

Postby Gormagon » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:27 pm

ToniYin wrote:THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE SUGGESTIONS I FOUND HIM!!! :D He some how managed to squish himself underneath a dresser. I'm so happy to have him back! Thanks for not letting me lose hope :) he seems fine, behaving normally just wish he understood how happy I was to see him <3

This puts a big smile on my face! He knows you love him, in his own weird dragon way, lol!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Terry15 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:16 pm

I think they love playing hide & seek. Drives me crazy, but you gotta love them. I’m so glad you found him, maybe you could setup a few little spots for him where he loves hiding.
Terry15
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby Camhabit » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:42 am

Did you find him yet?
Camhabit
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby Darthedraggo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:21 pm

Any luck? I know that my girl likes to hide in curtains, folded clothes and towels (very frustrating) if there's any blankets or anything on the floor, you could check there.
Darthedraggo
Hatchling Poster

Postby MakandRome » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:34 am

Was your beardie ever found?
MakandRome
Newbie Poster

Postby Gormagon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:10 am

MakandRome wrote:Was your beardie ever found?

Yup, they found him under a dresser on Jan 29th 2018 :D :D :D
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby DominicFD » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:58 am

In case this happens again to you or to anyone else who may be reading, a strategy I used to find my beardie when he escaped was to place plastic bags along the walls in various areas. This way you can hear the bag if your beardie, or really any other potentially lost pet, walks over them :)
DominicFD
Newbie Poster

Postby BrummyBeardie » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:43 pm

ToniYin wrote:THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE SUGGESTIONS I FOUND HIM!!! :D He some how managed to squish himself underneath a dresser. I'm so happy to have him back! Thanks for not letting me lose hope :) he seems fine, behaving normally just wish he understood how happy I was to see him <3

Going through these comment was making my heart beat... I'm so happy you found him! Take care both.
BrummyBeardie
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to General Discussion