Parasite? Or just being paranoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
My beardie ( around 3-4 months) pooped yesterday and it was a tad on the red side, and it was about the size of a pea. Eats normally, basks normally, very very active, I give him BSFL. He’s not aggressive. Got him dec 2. I have a reptisun 10.0 tube and I think like a 90 watt hallogen flood bulb. Never had sand, I use repticarpet. BSFL and crickets that I give him are all small enough. Also I may add it wasnt watery or diarrhea the texture was normal,no weird things in it. but it was small and a lil red. Time for a fecal? (I also should add I only fed him once yesterday, because I forgot :( ) y’all can shout at i me I’m really paranoid

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He looks pretty good. I'd take a wait and see approach. Could just be an upset stomach or strained a bit for the poop. That should clear itself up in a week or two if that. If the issue continues for a couple of weeks, then a fecal test is probably warranted. He looks alert and healthy so it's probably not urgent.

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":1vr6mp1p said:
He looks pretty good. I'd take a wait and see approach. Could just be an upset stomach or strained a bit for the poop. That should clear itself up in a week or two if that. If the issue continues for a couple of weeks, then a fecal test is probably warranted. He looks alert and healthy so it's probably not urgent.

Thanks for the reply, I’ll keep a closer eye on him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom