Parasite? Or just being paranoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
My beardie ( around 3-4 months) pooped yesterday and it was a tad on the red side, and it was about the size of a pea. Eats normally, basks normally, very very active, I give him BSFL. He’s not aggressive. Got him dec 2. I have a reptisun 10.0 tube and I think like a 90 watt hallogen flood bulb. Never had sand, I use repticarpet. BSFL and crickets that I give him are all small enough. Also I may add it wasnt watery or diarrhea the texture was normal,no weird things in it. but it was small and a lil red. Time for a fecal? (I also should add I only fed him once yesterday, because I forgot :( ) y’all can shout at i me I’m really paranoid

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He looks pretty good. I'd take a wait and see approach. Could just be an upset stomach or strained a bit for the poop. That should clear itself up in a week or two if that. If the issue continues for a couple of weeks, then a fecal test is probably warranted. He looks alert and healthy so it's probably not urgent.

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":1vr6mp1p said:
He looks pretty good. I'd take a wait and see approach. Could just be an upset stomach or strained a bit for the poop. That should clear itself up in a week or two if that. If the issue continues for a couple of weeks, then a fecal test is probably warranted. He looks alert and healthy so it's probably not urgent.

Thanks for the reply, I’ll keep a closer eye on him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom