Ren and Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had Ren for 2 months now and I'm just in love with the little thing! ? She's got the sweetest personality, and I think she's just gorgeous. Does anyone know what her coloring is called? I got her off Craigslist and her previous owners had no information about her other than they got her at an expo. I've included some pictures of her, and some paintings I've done of my beardies, Ren & Rio I thought you all might appreciate them (Although Rens isn't finished yet!)

Xo

94856-7382253171.jpg
94856-140155899.jpg
94856-9468415542.jpg
94856-763230729.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Wow, Ren has absolutely stunning colors ! She is definitely top of the line! She is a leatherback and has some firetiger in her, I can't see if her nails are clear but if they are then she is a hypo.

Fantastic painting.... you are a true artist, do you do that for a living ?

KaiKitRioKat

Original Poster
AHBD":pyviq47p said:
Wow, Ren has absolutely stunning colors ! She is definitely top of the line! She is a leatherback and has some firetiger in her, I can't see if her nails are clear but if they are then she is a hypo.

Fantastic painting.... you are a true artist, do you do that for a living ?

Oh wow I had no idea! I knew she was gorgeous but assumed she was pretty common considering what I paid for her. I had previously noticed that all of her nails are clear.

Thank you! I do actually, I mostly paint dogs and cats, but am currently working on a reptile collection. ?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Where did you get Rio ? From the way you painted his scales he looks like he'd be a Dunner. Dunners are characterized partly by their scales growing in all different directions.

KaiKitRioKat

Original Poster
AHBD":tl9qo4bt said:
Where did you get Rio ? From the way you painted his scales he looks like he'd be a Dunner. Dunners are characterized partly by their scales growing in all different directions.

I actually know even less about Rio, because I do, at least, know Rens age. I'm his 3rd home (that I know of) and I have no idea where he was originally purchased. He's got a great personality though, so relaxed! I've been in love with beardies ever since I got him.

94856-5584895196.jpg
94856-6938135833.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom