baby beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilith13

when im ready to get another beardie i wanted to get one thats still small. My question is are there better alternatives to buying one from petsmart? or do you think theyd be just as healthy as getting one somewhere else? Quagmire came to us from our co-workers and they saved him from a not nice home, so I have so idea where he came from originally (well except the austrailian desert :D ). Petsmart had them marked down to 30 usually 60-70 I nearly got one then. I probaly should wait just a bit more.

90997-9346770048.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
If all the babies look healthy then you may get a good one from the store. If any of the babies look obviously sick then you'd be taking a chance that even a healthy looking one also may become sick. Other than that you can look for reptile shows in your area [ lots of fun ] or order from a reputable breeder, also lots of fun. :)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I can recommend some of the best. They are ....Draggintails out of Florida [ Tammy Aldrich ] , Rainbow b.d.s [ Tamara McCormick ] Dragon's Den [ Kevin Dunne ] Dachiu [ Rob + Vickie Dachiu from Pa.] Carolina Classic [ Dave Freeman, S.C ] Fairy tail dragons [ Heather Moye ] Those are all long time breeders. Another one with beautiful dragons is Kids and dragons, they've not been breeding as long as the others but seem to have a good reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom