Scale on chin

Status
Not open for further replies.

njfan2010

Hello all! I’m new to the forum but I’m hoping someone can help! I have a 2 year old male beardie who I rescued 4 months ago. I’ve had reptiles before but he’s my first beardie. The last time he shed, I think he missed the scale directly under the tip of his chin. I’ve tried using a warm water soak, I’ve tried warm water on a cotton ball and holding it there, it just doesn’t want to come off. I know it’s bothering him because I’ve caught him scratching his him multiple times. I’m not sure how else to help him other than what I’m already doing. Please help!

BeardeddragonDino

Hatchling Member
I would keep putting some water on it and if that doesn’t help in a few days then you could go to your local pet store and pick up some reptile shedding aid. You just spray it on whatever needs to come off and gently rub it in.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom