Safe paint for prints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdh357

I have seen people using paint to get their dragon's footprint. What type of paint is safe to use for this? Thanks!

phobosdthorga

Juvie Member
Awwr, what a cute idea! I'd assume any paint that's safe for kids should be safe for your Dragon, provided he/she does not ingest any. I'd be careful to use it only on the paw and wash it off immediately after, so they can't lick it or anything like that (since they lick things in their environment to learn more about it). They're much smaller than us and therefore need far less of something to be poisoned by it, in comparison to us Humans. But overall, this should be a relatively safe activity if done right. Just have a moist facewasher nearby to clean the paw afterwards then immediately remove it from their environment once done.

I personally think it's safe if done right, but others here might think differently. It's their right to express that viewpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom