1 month with Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’ve had Bruce for 1 month now and things are going great! I’m still surprised at how much personality this guy has. He’s up to 36g now from the 14 when I first got him. He’s just eating crickets right now with the occasional nibble of collard greens & red bell pepper. I want to introduce some other insects but I’ve only been able to find crickets locally and I’m wary of ordering online since I’m at work all day and it’s getting too cold in Indiana for the bugs to wait outside all day. I’ll be starting on building his large corner viv here after the holidays. That’ll be a fun project that I’m really looking forward to.

95301-3193458058.jpg

PodunkKhaleesi

Hatchling Member
I’ve noticed a “ship with heat pack/cold pack” option when I’m at checkout ordering insects online, so maybe online ordering is still a potential option for you. And I know that some of the insect suppliers I order from have a “hold at post office” option so maybe that could work? I live in obnoxiously sunny California, so while freezing temperatures aren’t a threat I had the post office hold an insect delivery for me once (the woman at the front desk was not thrilled when she learned she was holding a box of 1,000 dubia roaches. Checkout went VERY quickly after that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom