Giant or obessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
So, a local guy i get roaches from in a pinch, brought his beardie last time i met up with him. He has a 4 yr old dragon that he got from the humane society. Apparently she is 1,080 grams. Didn't know if she has some giant in her or she needs a diet.
Ok well, i guess ill have to leave it at she's 1,080 grams. I was going to include a picture but I'm having trouble with the upload.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yes i know how, just wasn't working. I'll try again.
89591-1290661442.jpg
Got it! That's me holding her.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Very fat dragon. :) Looks like it needs to drop at least 200 grams. Still would be a large one though......do you have the length ?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Doesn't look healthy. Beardies aren't giant horned lizards. :) Fat animals have many more health problems including organ failure + joint problems. They are usually not very active, at least when they get older.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ya guy says poor girl pretty much never moves. And i believe he said she's about 20 inches, which is the length of my boy, and he's 600 grams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom